HOLIDAY DETOX BURGER (makes 2)
- 3 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 Wild for Salmon's feta-dill salmon burgers
- Lemon-Dill sauce
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
1. Lightly spray a grill pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
2. Cook the salmon burgers, approx. 2 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Try to get those "sweet grill marks", if you're Brendan. Why do guys love these so much??
4. Top with sauce and thin slices of avocado.
5. Wrap the burger securely in a lettuce leaf.
6. Grab some napkins and enjoy.